Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Come on in and pull up a chair!

Hi there!
Welcome to my blog. This is my first experience with writing to a global audience. Let's see how well this works. In previous months perhaps you have recieved my newsletter. As of today, I am saying good-bye to the newsletter and hello to this new and schnazzy (yes, I am certain that is the correct spelling) way of keeping in touch with all of you. I'll still send out a quick note to everyone on my contact list each month but it will be a bit smaller since this will be so much larger than the newsletter. Oh! You are not on my newsletter list? Let's remedy that. Join e-newsletter mailing list. I have never been the compulsive journaling type, but perhaps this will be a good way to pick up the habit. Let me know what you think! I am always glad to hear from you folks. Thanks!

God bless you,
Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment